Are you ready
to reach your full
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our dedicated team!
- 1+ years of experience working with Scrum Methodology and Agile principles;
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Work with Product Owner and Dev Team members to learn and practice healthy backlog grooming and prioritization practices;
- Support the execution and improvement of backlog grooming;
- Assist in dependency management and cross team coordination;
- Act as a buffer between external distractions to minimize disruptions;
- Assist in the coordination of operational issues resolution;
- Facilitate team development, mediates conflicts, protecting the team, and encourages healthy team dynamics;
- Encourage team’s responsibility, self-accountability, transparency and self-organization;
- Introduce and encourage team to explore healthy Agile development practices, focus on quality and technical excellence, predictable and continuous delivery;
- Encourage and support a balanced backlog that delivers valuable features for customers, reduce technical debt, provide business value, and enable product sustainability;
- Help team to develop, capture, and analyze metrics to facilitate team’s improvements;
- Promote transparency through healthy communications and data integrity.