Are you ready
to reach your full
The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Head of Business Development.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- 1+ years’ of IT sales experience;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English both written and spoken;
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and to build long-term professional relationships with clients.
The Sales Manager is expected to:
- Develop new business via bidding platforms, LinkedIn, mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the company services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market;
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects;
- Conduct needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the company services will speak to those needs;
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline;
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Work with the Head of Sales and sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals;
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached;
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.