Are you ready
to reach your full
Lead Generation Manager
The Lead Generation Manager is responsible for prospecting, generating, and qualifying new sales leads to support the Sales team. This individual should be highly motivated, a self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, individual research, and own creativity. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
- Discover new prospects using LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Clutch, via mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Hyperion Tech and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects, in partnership with the sales team.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects’ pain points to determine how our capabilities will speak to those needs.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, and that information is accurate
- Can be less than 1 year of lead generation experience
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Google cloud products
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with objections, listen, and ask key questions to determine client needs
- Proven ability to independently manage and develop client and team relationships with minimal supervision
- Eager to take on challenges, self-motivated, results-driven, positive and with a professional attitude
- Upper-intermediate English language proficiency (both spoken and written)
- 20 business days of payable annual free-time
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and open-minded team
- Challenging tasks and projects
- A regular performance appraisal
- An inspiring and cozy office located in the city center (Korolenko Street)
- Relax and fun zones