Are you ready
to reach your full
We are looking for an experienced HR Director with outstanding people skills to ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines, have excellent negotiation skills, be self-motivated working under minimal supervision, and be service-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology;
- Work experience as a Head of HR or similar role;
- Strong people and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company management;
- Experience and knowledge of HR best practices;
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Deal with employees’ grievances and disputes;
- Support employees’ development;
- Review and update company’s policies and procedures to reflect business aims and focus;
- Work closely with business leaders and line management providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters;
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues;
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements;
- Coordinate employees’ training and development initiatives;
- Mentor and coach junior HR specialist.