Are you ready to reach your full potential? Come and join us.
We are looking for an experienced HR Director with outstanding people skills to ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines, have excellent negotiation skills, be self-motivated working under minimal supervision, and be service-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology;
- Work experience as a Head of HR or similar role;
- Strong people and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company management;
- Experience and knowledge of HR best practices;
- Advanced English ...
Hyperion Tech is looking for a QA Engineer to join our offshore dedicated team.
- 1+ years of experience with commercial projects;
- Knowledge of functional and non-functional testing;
- Understanding of HTML/CSS, client-server applications;
- Good spoken and written English (at least Intermediate High level);
- Able to locate, analyse and describe a problem in a structured way;
- Able to keep a good grasp of details;
- Experience in writing automated tests - would be a plus.
- Manual functional/non-functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Acceptance testing;
- Creation of a test documentation (checklists);
- Participation in daily meetings with the client.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Head of Business Development.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- 1+ years’ of IT sales experience;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English both written and spoken;
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and to build long-term professional relationships with clients. ...
Our corporate culture is built on openness and collaboration
You can contribute your ideas, passion and expertise to push forward the world’s leading international projects
We have a powerful community of talented professionals
We encourage continuous education and knowledge sharing
Feedback from our team
Ksenia - Scrum Master
Sergey - Scrum Master
Alina - Back-End Developer
Vita - QA engineer
Start your day anytime between 9am and 11am
Being a fully-integrated member of the client’s team
English classes, workshops and professional meetups
Paid sick leave, yoga classes, gym, ping pong, aerobics facilities
Team outings, company parties, office lounge and more
20 days off, annually, for an unforgettable vacation
Request a quote
We want to understand your needs to be able to assist you