Hyperion takes great care of your privacy and allows browsing most of our web pages without asking you to share any personal information. However, we still need it to personalize your experience and course-correct our marketing activities to provide you with the best user experience.
1. What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet. Cookies help Users navigate around our website and allow us to tailor the content of our site to fit the needs and preferences of Users. The cookies we use typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings, etc. (as further provided in this Policy).
Cookies play an important role. Without them, using our website would be a slow, complicated and frustrating experience. Cookies are standard to all company websites. So while they cannot be eliminated, Hyperion remains transparent about the purpose of cookies giving you the choice to consent to their use.
Hyperion takes advantage of the information collected via cookies and similar technologies like web beacons (embedded bits of data into targeted emails or images to keep record of your actions on a web page or email body) to recognize you, improve page navigation, remember your preferences, and show you relevant content. It also helps us enhance email and advertising campaigns, and allows us to refine our marketing strategy.
3. What types of Cookies are used by Hyperion?
Hyperion makes use of various cookies including the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies to ensure the information you access via Hyperion Websites is properly browsed and all the Hyperion Websites function properly.
- Performance cookies to keep a record of the Hyperion Website pages you visited and URLs that brought you to Hyperion Websites.
- Website session cookies to keep track of your actions during a browser session. The session starts the moment you access a Hyperion Website and ends right after you exit the Hyperion Website. When you close the browser, our session cookies are automatically deleted.
- Targeting cookies to accumulate analytics about Hyperion Websites usage as well as third-party cookies we get via social media channels or ads placed on third-party platforms.
4. What third-party cookies does Hyperion collect?
Please also note that Hyperion may enable third-party services to trace Performance and Targeting cookies for us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and stay informed about your online activities on Hyperion’s Websites. The third-party services may include but not be limited to Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc., and may be subject to their Cookie policies, which are listed on their applicable websites.
5. Who can access the data collected by Hyperion?
6. What personal data do we gather?
7. How to block Hyperion Websites’ cookies?
If you want to remove all the existing and future Hyperion Websites cookies, you can do this at anytime by changing your browser settings. For more guidance, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note: Blocking the cookies will negatively affect your experience and navigation on Hyperion Websites. Unless you block cookies in your browser before accessing Hyperion Websites, we will place cookies on your computer or devices once you visit Hyperion Websites or click the links leading to them.
8. Contact information